RETURNS/ REFUND POLICY
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Angela Smith
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. For hygiene reasons earrings are exempt from being returned for a refund.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty) within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, not including the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty and you would like a refund or exchange, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, including the original postage and packaging charges made. Alternatively you may wish to exchange your items. We will refund the cost incurred in returning the items to us in the event of a faulty product. Please obtain a proof of posting when sending returns.
Please send returns to:
Angela Smith PO Box 2421, Gnosall, Stafford, Staffordshire ST20 0ZH
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. Please obtain a proof of posting when you send the returned item(s).
7(a). To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a workshop) please contact us. Workshop places are fully refundable if cancelled up to one month before the date of the workshop. If you need to cancel after that, you may do so up to 7 days before the date of the workshop at which point a full refund can be given in the event that I am able to sell the place. No refunds will be given if cancelled 7 days or less before the workshop, although you are welcome to send a friend in your place.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher/code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.